Proven Orlando Real Estate, Probate, and Trusts Lawyers Handle Real Estate Transactions and Disputes, and assist in Asset and Estate Planning and Protection
Our knowledgeable Florida attorneys assist commercial and residential clients
Whether you’re new to Central Florida or have deep roots in the area, an experienced local real estate attorney can help you maximize the value of your commercial or residential property. At Woods & Woods, P.A. in Orlando, we have more than 67 years of combined experience delivering strong representation in real estate transactions and disputes. Attorney T. Michael Woods has been recognized for his legal ability and ethics by attorneys familiar with his work. David Woods has effectively resolved numerous complex issues involving title defects, closing documents and due diligence over two decades of practice. We think it is important to be accessible to our clients and together, we offer competent and concerned legal counsel and exceptional service to businesses and families for all types of property matters.
- Real Estate Law – We handle a wide array of residential and commercial real estate matters such as sales, purchases, landlord-tenant matters and disagreements over property rights.
- Commercial real estate transactions – Numerous complications can occur during commercial property transactions. Our firm has the legal knowledge and practical experience to help anticipate and overcome these obstacles.
- Real estate litigation – Our lawyers deliver strong real estate litigation advocacy in cases arising from foreclosures, quiet title actions, conflicts over mechanics liens and other disputes.
- Title issues and title insurance agents – A defect, lien or ownership dispute can drastically alter the value of your property. We’ll address any concerns relating to title flaws and are agents for one of the largest title insurance companies in the world.
Whether you need someone to guide you through the closing process, prevent an encroachment on your property or provide other real estate counsel, we’ll meet the highest professional standards in protecting your property rights.
Reputable Orlando firm helps businesses and families protect their property value
Our firm assists Florida clients with legal concerns related to estate planning, probate and trust law, including:
- Estate Planning — Our experience with estate planning matters began with financial planning for trust department customers of the largest bank in Central Florida. That experience has been enhanced over the decades resulting in the avoidance of unnecessary probate expenses while taking advantage of tax saving arrangements provided in the Internal Revenue Code.
- Probate — Probate of a decedent’s estate can be a frustrating and complex process that many lawyers are not familiar with because it is outside their area of expertise. It can also be more expensive than need be if not done efficiently. More important, when real estate is part of the assets of a probate estate, title problems can arise later that will have to be dealt with by beneficiaries unless an experienced probate lawyer is involved.
- Trusts — The use of trusts is an important estate planning tool that if used properly, can avoid unnecessary expenses of estate administration and taxes. There are many different kinds of trusts that must be tailored to a client’s needs. We have decades of experience in helping families and individuals work through the complex maze of trust planning.
Your questions and concerns about the protection and disposition of your assets can be put to rest when our knowledge and experience works for you and your family.
Contact an experienced Central Florida real estate lawyer to make an appointment
Woods & Woods, P.A. advises clients on a full range of Florida real estate matters, including transactions and disputes. Please call 407-481-2993 or contact us online to schedule a meeting at our Orlando office.